Dec 9, 2021
In this episode, Paul is joined by Tiffany Lashmet from Texas
AgriLife Extension to discuss the top legal issues in agriculture
for 2021. This is a joint podcast with Ag Law in the
Top legal issues discussed in the podcast are:
- Lashmet, Tiffany. Waters of the United States
Update (Sept. 21, 2021).
- Carbon Contracts Video (2021).
- Lashmet, Tiffany. Ag Law in the Field: Beth Rumley
(Animal Confinement Statutes (Nov. 11, 2021).
- Goeringer, Paul. Ninth Circuit Rules in Favor of
Beef Checkoff Program (Aug. 17, 2021).
- Lashmet, Tiffany. SCOTUS Rules for Georgia in
Water Dispute with Florida (April 12, 2021).
- Outlaw, J., B. Fischer, H. Bryant, J. Raulston, G. Knapek, and
B. Herbst. Economic
Impacts of the Sensible Taxation and Equity Promotion Act and the
For the 99.5 Percent Act on AFPC’s Representative Farms and
Ranches (AFPC Research Report 21-01, 2021).
If you have questions for Tiffany, you can email
her here or tweet
her at @TiffDowell. If you have
questions for Paul contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet him @aglawPaul or