Dec 8, 2022
In this episode, Paul is joined by Tiffany Lashmet from Texas
AgriLife Extension to discuss the top legal issues in agriculture
for 2022. This is a joint podcast with Ag Law in the
The top legal issues discussed in the podcast are:
- Lashmet, Tiffany. Understanding & Evaluating
Carbon Contracts (Jan. 24, 2022).
- Goeringer, Paul. Sequestering Carbon: What To Think
About With Carbon Contracts. (Jan. 25, 2022).
- Lashmet, Tiffany. WOTUS Update: Another year,
another definition (Feb. 7, 2022).
- Lashmet, Tiffany. Turtles All the Way Down: A
Clearer Understanding of the Scope of Waters of the United States
Based on the U.S. Supreme Court Decisions (April 18,
- Goeringer, Paul. Court Vacates Jury Award in
Dicamba Drift Damage Case (Oct. 25, 2022).
- What's That Smell? Online Course, register here for the course and to learn more
If you have questions for Tiffany, you can email
her here or tweet
her at @TiffDowell. If you have
questions for Paul contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet him @aglawPaul or